Every woman wants to have long and luscious hairs and its hard not to get jealous when you see someone has soft and shiny hairs.
Some people have smooth and silky hairs gifted by God while you are stuck with dull rough and frizzy, unmanageable hair.
However, a lot of women don’t realize that this is a problem. Now, everyone has a question in mind is it possible that they can get healthy and soft hairs without investing money? How can they get smooth, soft and shiny hairs?
Of course, you can get gorgeous hairs with minimum investment; all you have to do is follow the right hair care routine. You can also get silky, soft and shiny hairs. Read – Best hair colors for your skin tone
[Open in New Tab]
Experts believe that approximately 60% of women are losing hair faster than ever.
Tips to Get Soft and Shiny Hairs Naturally
1. Hot Oil Massage With Olive Oil
- Take 3-5 tablespoons (depending on the length of your hair) of your chosen oil and heat it for a couple of seconds until it is slightly warm.
- Massage the warm oil into your scalp and work it through the length of your hair.
- Massage your scalp for about 10 minutes and then leave the oil on for an additional 20 minutes.
- Cover your hairs with a hot towel while you wait.
- Wash your hair with sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner.
2. Choose products according to your hair type
Choosing the best hair product is essential for your hairs health. If you don’t use products according to your hair type, then it will lead to hair breakages, frizziness, and roughness.
Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo. You can also use baby shampoo as it is considered to be very mild. And you get Soft and Shiny Hairs.
3. Egg Yolk
Egg yolk is densely packed with nutrition and proteins, such as biotin, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin D. How to make hair smooth and straight naturally.
- Whisk the ingredients together to get a well-combined mixture.
- Apply this mask onto your scalp and your hair.
4. Let Your Hair Air-Dry
When you use a hair dryer, the hair follicles get damaged due to heat, it becomes fragile, and it opens the pores of the scalp that increases the hair fall in the long run.
Anything that is heated destroys the hair. Also, try to avoid towel drying your hairs because when you rub your hairs with a cloth when it is wet, it will cause split ends and make it frizzy.
5. Do Not Over-Wash Your Hair
Washing your hairs more than two times a week can make it dull, dry, and lifeless. You can also use baby shampoo as it is considered to be very mild.